PRINT & FINE ART editions
Limited edition prints
Limited edition prints are signed, numbered, and sold with a certificate of authenticity by the author, designed to create value for the collector by ensuring that production of the photo is limited over time.
The Certificate of Authenticity
The Certificate of Authenticity (COA) provides additional information about the artwork such as the edition number, print size, medium, date of printing, year the photo was taken, and other useful information about the print. The COA is signed and dated by the photographer.
- Limited edition of 200 prints
- Printed on Canson Photo Lustre Premium RC 310 grms.
- Frame not included
- Sizes and prices:
• 50cm x 75cm – 300€ + shipping costs
• 66cm x 100cm – 400€ + shipping costs
• 80cm x 120cm – 500€ + shipping costs
Fine Art edition
- Limited edition of 9 + 1 author proof
- Printed on Hahnemühle Fine Art Baryta Paper 325gsm.
- Frame not included
- Sizes and prices:
• 50cm x 75cm - 800€ + shipping costs
• 66cm x 100cm - 1.000€ + shipping costs
• 80cm x 120cm - 1.300€ + shipping costs
How to order
- Via email at or through here. Please mention the correct number# of the chosen image or images, and if Print or Fine Art edition.
- Payment info will be sent to you afterwards.
- Any image that you might be interested that is not listed below, please write to or through here.
Unframed print orders take approximately 3-5 business days to ship.
- Prints are shipped rolled in heavy-duty tubes with padding.
- Framed prints are shipped flat and packed with generous amounts of cushioning packing material.
- Please contact us on framing costs and shipping time.
- We accept all major credit cards and Paypal.
- Any purchase in Portugal, VAT is added.
Terms & Conditions
- By placing an order at João Pedro Marnoto/MediaUtopia, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old or have parents' permission to buy from us.
- The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order.
- By ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by João Pedro Marnoto/MediaUtopia as responsible for the personal information.
- Card information is transmitted over secure SSL encryption and is not stored.
If the product is lost or you, upon receiving, notice that the item has been damaged during transport, or you have any other complain, the customer should contact and report it to João Pedro Marnoto/MediaUtopia and give relevant information and the reason for the complaint. João Pedro Marnoto/MediaUtopia will make a refund of eligible returns upon its returning. For that a bank account number to transfer the money back to will be needed. If a returned item is shipped international, please clearly mark the package 'RETURNED GOODS', to avoid any Customs charges.
All purchases are guaranteed to be as described. The photos are carefully inspected before they are shipped, however there is a slight chance that damage may occur in transit. It is our policy to replace prints or framing that is damaged in transit at no cost to the customer. Replacement prints are shipped only after the return and inspection of the original damaged merchandise.
Photographic prints are sold for display purposes only. Scanning or copying prints in any way is considered infringement of the artist’s copyright and a violation of federal copyright law. If you are interested in using one of our images for advertising or design purposes please contact us to license the high-resolution image.
All enquiries and/or complains, please write to
COLLECTIONS | COLEÇÕES
• A.E.P.G.A. - Associação para o Estudo e Proteção do Gado Asinino
• Câmara Municipal de Alijó
• Centro Português da Fotografia
• CIMS Douro – Comunidade Intermunicipal do Douro
• CIMS Trás-os-Montes – Comunidade Intermunicipal de Trás-os-Montes
• Fundação Casa/Museu Maurício Penha, Sanfins do Douro, Alijó
• Ministério da Saúde/Centro de saúde de Santos Pousada
• Museu do Douro
• Private collections