Pity versus Charity is a video installation, that capyutes the reactions of people caught in situations that confront economic and human values. Work supported through a Grant from the Portuguese Centre of Photography.
Concept, Direction, Production & D.O.P.
João Pedro Marnoto
Rui Pedro Andrade
- Multimedia Centre, Espinho/Portugal (March 2005)
- Corta 2004 – Porto Short Film International Festival (2004)
- Portuguese Video Show – Lisbon Videoteca (2004)
- Gil Vicente Academic Theatre, Coimbra/Portugal (May 2004)
- FEST – 1ª Espinho Youth Cinema & Video festival, Portugal (2004)
- Famalicão Art Centre, Portugal (November 2003 - January 2004)
- Labirintho Gallery, Porto (May-July 2002)
- Lugar Comum/ Experimental Art Centre of Portuguese Arts and Ideas Club (October 2001)
- FEST – 1º Espinho Youth Cinema & Video Festival, Portugal - Honourable Mention | Documentary (February 2004)